ENFORCEMENT OF RULES AND REGULATIONS
In the event of violation of the provisions of the Condominium Documents and/or the Rules and Regulations, the Association may take legal action to remedy the problem as it may deem appropriate.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR OWNERS AND TENANTS
As an Owner, Tenant, or Guest at Renegade, you are privileged to be staying at what we believe to be Tallahassee’s finest condominium development. The purpose of these rules and regulations is to ensure that the development lives up to that potential. They are based on the golden rule, courtesy and respect
for one’s neighbor, and simple common sense. It is our hope that the occasions for enforcement of these rules and imposition of sanctions for their violation will be few. It is the responsibility of each unit owner to ensure that his tenants and guests abide by these rules and regulations. Sanctions for violations of these rules by any guest or tenant may be imposed upon the owner (sometimes referred to as the “responsible unit owner”). Each owner, guest and tenant is charged with constructive notice of these rules and regulations. It is suggested that these rules and regulations be appended to and made a part of any lease between an owner and his or her tenants and that violations of these rules and regulations be deemed a material breach of the lease.
We hope these simple rules will help make your stay at Renegade an enjoyable one:
1. All of the restrictions, limitations and obligations of members as provided in the Declaration of Condominium are incorporated herein by reference and apply to all members of the Association.
2. The units shall be used only for residential purposes and to provide temporary lodging.
3. Unit owners shall not use or permit the use of their premises in a manner to create excessive noise, excessive vibration or other results which may be deemed to be obnoxious activity.
4. Common elements shall not be obstructed, littered, defaced or misused in any manner. Grills may not be used or stored on any walkways.
5. No structural changes or alterations shall be made in any unit or to any of the common elements except as provided in the Declaration of Condominium.
6. Nothing shall be hung or displayed on the outside of walls of a building and no sign, awning, canopy, shutter or radio, television or satellite antenna shall be affixed to or placed upon the exterior walls or roof, or any other part of the condominium property thereof, except with the approval of the Board of Directors,
provided, however, that each Unit Owner may have a sign on or about the entrance way of his Unit with letters which do not exceed two (2) inches in height. All signs must be approved by the Association.
7. Complaints regarding maintenance shall be made in writing to the Property Manager.
8. There shall not be kept in any unit any flammable, combustible or explosive fluid, material, chemical or substance except for normal office use.
9. In case of an emergency originating in or threatening any of the units, the Board of Directors of the Association, or any other person authorized by it, shall have the right to enter such unit for the purpose of remedying or abating the cause of such emergency, and such right of entry in the event any such emergency shall be immediate. To facilitate entry in the event of any emergency, each unit owner, if required by the Association, shall deposit a key to his unit with the Association.
10. No unit owner shall make any adjustments of any nature whatsoever to any of the equipment located on the common elements without first obtaining the permission of the Association.
11. No unit owner shall use or allow others to use the portico, entry areas, patios or deck areas for storage.
12. Leashed animals shall be walked in only designated areas and not on community walkways. The eastern ó of the green area at the South end (nearest the dumpster) of the community has been set aside as a “pet walk area”. A dog or other pet shall not be permitted to soil the “common” property or any property of another unit owner or occupant. Pooper Scoopers have been provided in the “pet walk area” and residents must use them when walking their pets.
13. Each resident shall be responsible for any damage or unsightly soiling caused by their pet(s) or the pet(s) of the unit’s occupant(s) or guest(s).
1. As used in these rules the term “adult” shall mean a person who is at least 18 years of age; the term “pool deck” shall mean the concrete apron around the pool; the term “pool enclosure” shall mean the entire pool area, as enclosed; and the term “resident” shall mean a unit owner or a unit Owner’s tenant residing in the unit.
2. Each guest using the pool must be accompanied by a resident.
3. No children under 12 years of age shall be allowed within the pool enclosure without adult supervision.
4. No glass bottles or glass containers of any type shall be allowed within the pool
5. No pets shall be allowed within the pool enclosure.
6. There shall be no running or horseplay within the pool enclosure.
7. All persons shall shower prior to entering the pool.
8. Radios and other electronic equipment may be operated only at low volume.
9. No food or drink shall be allowed in the pool or on the pool deck.
10. No resident shall allow more than two guests within the pool enclosure except for scheduled pool activities.
11. Pool parties will be allowed on Saturdays, and Sundays after 2 PM but must end before 10 PM.
12. The pool may be used from dawn to dusk or until the pool lights are turned off.
13 No more than 20 people shall occupy the pool at any one time.
Understanding that partying is a natural part of preparing for and concluding college football games tailgate parties will be allowed at Renegade. However, also understanding that walkways and stairwells must remain clear for safety purposes, partying must be limited to the areas around a resident’s vehicle or
assigned parking space and or an area that has been arranged for the parking of a vehicle. All tailgate parties must be limited to the two hours before and two hours after a football game. Such tailgate parties must conform to all local ordinances, and to the standards of the community so as to not adversely affect
other residents or general safety practices of the community.
PETS AND DOG WALK
Pets are permitted at Renegade but it is important that anyone with a pet keep in mind that they are responsible for their pet. This means that they should not be allowed to become a nuisance to neighbors and they must be on a leash when they are not inside an owner’s unit. This applies to all animals when they are outside of an owner’s unit. We do provide a “dog walk area” at the Southeast corner of the property and pooper scooper’s are available there. Dogs should only be walked in that area and owners must clean up after their pets. Fines will be assessed for those who do not comply.